As the sun sets on the final day of 2020, we’re reminded of the many GOOD things that happened this year. We made your credit union more convenient and accessible, PLUS helped your money go a little further. One Service. One Program. One Webinar at a time.
Watch the video…
…or read on below:
- Surpassed $1 Billion in Assets
- Funded 160 lifeline Paycheck Protection Program loans to sustain small business payroll and operations, via the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Provided loan deferment extensions on 2,500 consumer loans and 80 mortgage loans, helping monthly budgets go further
- Offered low-rate emergency personal loans to members in need
- Adapted the branch lobby traffic flow and new cleaning protocols to keep you and our guests safe during the pandemic
- Introduced our new Visa Signature® Rewards credit card, which automatically combines reward points with those earned with your HomeFREE Checking™ debit card
- Offered ways to save on monthly loan payments via our Auto Loan Refinance Special, Home Loan Purchase Special and Skip A Pay program
- Expanded Mobile Deposit posting timeframes, helping you get access to funds earlier
- Introduced Financial Tools to help track spending in Online Banking
- Introduced CardSwap to make subscription payments easier
- Began sending fraud alerts more conveniently via text messages
- Made all loan payments fee-free with a convenient option to pay online with EasyPay
- Made joining the credit union easy with a 5-minute online application (<—share with a friend!)
- Offered fuel at the pump as a new SESLOC Rewards option
- Awarded $7,150 in Save to Win 12-month Share Certificate prizes to 100 lucky winners
- Awarded over $100,000 in Education Grants to Central Coast schools since launching the program in 2013
- Revamped our Financial Education program, offering 9 convenient online webinars and 689 participants (4 seminars to 111 participants)
- Provided a destination for San Luis Obispo Children’s Museum “Busy Boxes” and delivered hundreds of PPE to local hospitals
- Named #36 in the Pacific Coast Business Times list of “50 Fastest Growing Companies”
- Rated 5 stars by Bauer Financial, which ensures the safety and soundness of financial institutions
- Submitted more than 10,000 secure, electronic Docusign forms, saving 29 trees and nearly 30,000 gallons of water.
- Submitted nearly 100,000 deposits via our mobile app, allowing you to skip a branch or ATM visit
- Donated $46,843.18 to the Food Banks of San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties, Jack’s Helping Hand, and Family Care Network, Inc during our fundraisers
- Voted SESLOC “Best Bank or Credit Union” by New Times readers, for the 13th year in a row
But we’re never done.
Stay tuned for big things in 2021.