Direct Deposit is a convenient service that allows you to immediately access transmitted funds, such as apayroll from your employer, without a trip to the bank. To set up Direct Deposit to your SESLOC account, you will need to provide SESLOC’s routing number and your account’s MICR Number.
Here’s How to Locate That Information in Online Banking:
- Log into Online Banking.
- On the Accounts home page, select the tile of your preferred share.
- To the right of the search bar, click Details to expand the menu.
- Your MICR Number will display at the right of the screen.
- Enter the MICR Number as the Account Number on the direct deposit form.
- Provide the SESLOC Routing Number: 322282713. This number is displayed in the footer of Online Banking.
Why is This Number Different Than My Account Number?
When you join a credit union, you become a member and are issued a Member Number. This is often considered an Account Number because your different accounts and loans will be filed under your member number. This number is also important for the annual election, in which each member gets to cast their vote for the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee members that guide the future of the credit union.
The MICR Number is basically a unique address to direct electronic transfers to the right place. Each of your Share Savings or HomeFREE Checking accounts will have their own MICR Numbers.