Save time receiving payments online with Wires and ACH Services (Automatic Clearing House). To get started, you will need to provide SESLOC’s routing number and your account’s MICR Number.
Please note that SESLOC does not have a SWIFT code and cannot directly receive international wires from foreign sources. Incoming international wires will need to be sent via a domestic correspondent bank, and then on to SESLOC.
Here’s How to Locate That Information in Online Banking:
- Log into Online Banking.
- On the Accounts home page, select the tile of your preferred share.
- To the right of the search bar, click Details to expand the menu.
- Your MICR Number will display at the right of the screen.
- Enter the MICR Number as the Account Number.
- Provide the SESLOC Routing Number: 322282713. This number is displayed in the footer of Online Banking.
- Use the following address for wires: SESLOC Federal Credit Union, 3855 Broad St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-5360.
Why is This Number Different Than My Account Number?
When you join a credit union, you become a member and are issued a Member Number. This is often considered an Account Number because your different accounts and loans will be filed under your member number. The MICR Number is basically a unique address to direct electronic transfers to the right place. Each of your Share Savings or Business Checking accounts will have their own MICR Numbers.