SESLOC is a not-for-profit that has served our Central Coast community for nearly 80 years, which means:
Joining Is Easy
If you live, work or go to school in San Luis Obispo and Northern Santa Barbara counties, you are eligible for SESLOC membership. Or, if you have a family member who is already a member at SESLOC, you too could become a member. Simple as that. Apply online to get your membership started.
We make money simple by providing free tools to help you improve your financial IQ.
- Webinars – Watch a live seminar on home buying, retirement planning, credit management and more.
- How-to’s & Tips – Self-study with articles, videos and more to help manage money wisely.
- SESLOC Money Coaches – Our specially-trained staff can help you create a budget and set goals to achieve financial health.
- Financial Counseling – Get confidential, unbiased advice from experts at GreenPath Financial Wellness.
- Calculators – Estimate loan payments, retirement savings and more.
Have a question?
(1) Everyday Member Benefits are available to Credit Union members in accordance with disclosures and agreements between the Credit Union and the Consumer Member, including but not limited to the Member Application, the Member Account Agreement and Disclosure, Truth-in-Savings disclosures, all Fee Schedules, Rate Sheets and other account agreements and disclosures. For benefits including but not limited to SESLOC Rewards, SESLOC and CO-OP ATMs, financial education and financial counseling through GreenPath, Inc., refer to their individual Terms and Conditions disclosures located on sesloc.org or visit a SESLOC branch for more details regarding benefit terms, conditions, limits, restrictions and eligibility that apply. Some services require primary consumer member to agree to separate terms and conditions.
(2) The Level Up Member Benefits Program (“Program”) is provided by SESLOC Federal Credit Union (“Credit Union”). The Program is available to consumer memberships, for which the primary consumer member is eighteen (18) years in age or older and is a member in good standing with the Credit Union. The Program is automatically available to an eligible consumer membership. Please visit sesloc.org, Online Banking or any branch for the Level Up Member Benefits Program Disclosure (“Disclosure”) for more information regarding the terms and conditions of the Program. Certain restrictions and other limitations apply. By establishing or maintaining a consumer membership you are accepting the terms and conditions of the Program. If you prefer not to participate in the Program you may opt-out, see the Disclosure for more details. The Program terms, conditions and benefits may be amended at the sole discretion of the Credit Union and are subject to change without notice, except where required by law.
A Note for New Accounts — The USA Patriot Act requires financial institutions to verify your identity when opening an account. You and any joint owner(s) will be asked to provide a current California Driver’s License (and proof of address if you’ve moved) plus social security number(s). Accounts that can be opened by mail may have additional requirements. If you do not have a California Driver’s License, you may use a current government-issued photo ID.
Savings are insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
Membership in good standing required for all credit union benefits.