SESLOC is partnering with GreenPath Financial Wellness to offer a Virtual Financial Coach — a convenient new way for credit union members to achieve their financial goals. The Virtual Financial Coach is an easy-to-use, friendly, chat-based support platform.
Members may get personalized action plans and ongoing support to set and achieve their financial goals. They may also connect to GreenPath’s certified Financial Counselors to provide assistance for complex situations like credit report repair, student loan repayment or debt management plans. The online service is free to use and available to anyone in the Central Coast community via the SESLOC website.
“We are pleased to add the Virtual Financial Coach to our collection of financial learning tools,” says Carla Swift, SESLOC’s AVP of Education & Member Experience. “The bite-sized action steps and motivational nudges are ideal for busy lifestyles. The Virtual Coach encourages progress and celebrates success, which is something we all appreciate.”
Ready to Try the Coach?
Check out the video tutorial, or read the steps below:
- Head over to SESLOC’s Member Resources Financial Counseling page.
- Click the pop up offer on the left side of the screen of your desktop, or click the link under the Virtual Financial Coach heading.
- View and accept the agreements.
- Lea, the coach, will ask for your name. Enter it into the text box and click send.
- Select the options to guide the conversation to learn more. Lea will build a customized action plan based on your responses.
- Review your action plan. If you like, Lea will text you the steps along with links to helpful resources. Simply enter your phone number into the text box and hit send.