Applying for a home loan? SESLOC makes the process easy with our Borrower Portal, a secure online portal that allows you to close your mortgage with ease. You’ll be able to upload requested documents, check the current status of your loan and interact with your Loan Officer — all in one convenient place.
If you applied online, you’re ready to log on and start navigating. You’ll simply use the email and password you used to apply, and you’ll find your loan number in the confirmation email you received after you hit submit (also available on page 1 of the downloadable application).
If you didn’t apply online, you’ll need to call or email your Loan Officer to receive your loan number and password. The email address will be the one you provided on the application.
After logging in you’ll be directed to the Borrower Portal Home Page, where you can:
- See what stage of the process your loan is at
- Upload requested documents or photos of documents
- Access a copy of your Loan Application and other documents needing to be signed
- Find contact information for your Escrow/Title Agent
- Review a summary of details about your loan transaction
- View messages sent by the SESLOC team
Need additional help with the Portal? Your Mortgage Loan Officer will be happy to help. Call or email them today!