Buying a home is probably life’s biggest and most stressful purchase. Between saving for the down payment and competing with other buyers, the process can feel daunting — especially for first-time buyers.
That’s why SESLOC Mortgage Loan Officers work with you every step of the way, from consultation to closing. With their specialized knowledge and years of experience, they will guide you through the process and get you in your dream home as soon as possible.
Ready to get started?
First, complete the online application. If you already have a property and loan program in mind, great! If not, don’t worry — your Mortgage Loan Officer will help you find the loan that’s the best fit for your needs and get you prequalified so you’ll be ready to make a deal when you’re out house hunting.
Next, you’ll need to submit the required documents into the Borrower Portal. Log in with the email and password you used in the application, and use the loan number you received in your confirmation email. For more information about logging in and navigating the Borrow Portal, check out this guide.
Once you’re logged in, upload the applicable documents listed below:
- Current paystubs — 2 month history
- W-2 Forms — last 2 years
- Federal Tax Returns — last 2 years (If self-employed, provide a year-to-date Profit & Loss Statement)
- Bank Statements: Most recent 2 month’s statements for non-SESLOC deposit based accounts
- Stock/bond/investment accounts — last quarterly statement
- Mortgage Statements — most recent copy for all liens on property
- Current property bill
- Note: Additional documents may be requested depending on your scenario
After submitting your application, your Loan Officer will contact you to review and get the ball rolling.