Buying a home is probably life’s biggest and most stressful purchase. Between saving for the down payment and competing with other buyers, the process can feel daunting — especially for first-time buyers.
That’s why SESLOC Mortgage Loan Officers work with you every step of the way, from consultation to closing. With their specialized knowledge and years of experience, they will guide you through the process and get you in your dream home as soon as possible. You can request a free consultation by contacting our loan officers directly, or by using our handy form.
Ready to Get Started?
If you already have a property and loan program in mind, great! If not, don’t worry — you may apply for a pre-approval to see how much you can afford. This pre-approval gives you buying power so you’ll be ready to make a deal when you’re out house hunting.
First, complete the online application. Next, upload the required documents through our secure Borrower Portal. Log in with the email and password you used in the application, and use the loan number you received in your confirmation email. For more information about logging in and navigating the Borrow Portal, check out this guide.
Once you’re logged in, upload the applicable documents listed below:
For Pre-Approval and Purchase
- Current paystubs — 1 month history
- W-2 Forms — last 2 years
- Federal Tax Returns — last 2 years (If self-employed, provide a year-to-date Profit & Loss Statement)
- Bank Statements: Most recent 2 month’s statements for non-SESLOC deposit based accounts
- Stock/bond/investment accounts — last quarterly statement
- Copy of accepted offer, if applicable
- All of the above, plus
- Mortgage Statements — most recent copy for all liens on property
- Copy of homeowner’s insurance
- Current property bill
Note: Additional documents may be requested depending on your scenario
After submitting your application, your Loan Officer will contact you to review and get the ball rolling.