Online Banking is a great tool that allows you to access your accounts 24/7, set up alerts to monitor activity, make transfers, set up automatic payments with Bill Pay, apply for loans, book appointments, and more.
How to Enroll:
- Go to sesloc.org.
- Click the Online Banking Tab at the top of the page or scroll down to the Online Banking tile.
- Click Register Now.
- Enter your Account Number, also known as your Member Number, which is provided in your new account packet at account opening or in your welcome letter if you opened your account through a dealership for auto loan financing. If you need assistance retrieving your Account Number, call our Contact Center at (805) 543-1816 or visit a branch.
- Enter your personal information and create a Username for your Login ID.
- Click Continue.
- SESLOC uses two-factor authentication for your security. You will be prompted to enter a SECURE ACCESS CODE the first time you log on which will be delivered through your choice of text or phone call. If your contact information has changed, please call the Contact Center at (805) 543-1816 for assistance updating your phone number. After you enter the Secure Access Code, you can elect to register your browser to skip this step for future visits. You will be asked to enter a code again if you clear the cookies on a registered browser, log in through a new unregistered browser, or log in on a different IP Address (note: some home internet service providers use multiple IP Addresses).
- Set your password. For your security, we require passwords to be at least 8 characters long with at least one number, one special character (ex: @, $, !), and a mix of upper and lower cases. If you reset your password, it may not be the same as your last five passwords. Learn more about creating a strong password, cybersecurity, and what SESLOC is doing to protect your account.
Once you’ve enrolled, you can customize your user experience. Learn more about making the most out of Online Banking.
Enrolling in Online Banking also allows you to use the SESLOC Mobile App, which can be downloaded through the Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android users. Your Username and Password will be the same as what you use for Online Banking. The mobile app includes all the functionality of the desktop platform with the additional benefit of being able to deposit checks from the comfort of your home or on the go. For more information on navigating the mobile app, click here.