We take the health and safety of our members, guests and staff very seriously. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the world, we want to share some of the actions SESLOC is taking to help protect you, our loyal members, and our staff during this concerning time.
Please check this page and our website daily as we quickly apply all safety measures as recommend by the CDC and local health departments. We take great pride in being there for our members for any difficulties that they may experience in their lives, especially during times of environmental or health crises. Please call us at (805) 543-1816 if you have further questions regarding the steps we are taking to keep you and your money safe.
- Update Thursday, April 9
- For both Consumer and Business accounts, we are waiving fees for late payments on loan, early withdrawals for share certificates and for cashier’s checks. In addition, we removed the Regulation D limit of six (6) transfers from a Savings account or a Money Market account in one calendar month.
- Our ATMs are cleaned multiple times per day and now have a higher withdrawal limit of $800, ensuring you can get the funds you need.
- Update Monday, April 6
- We’ve added a simple and secure form request a payment deferral for eligible Business Vehicle and Term loans online. Learn more and submit your request »
- Update Friday, April 3
- Update Thursday, April 2
- We’ve added more mobile deposit posting times so your funds are available more quickly, and increased the maximum daily and monthly rolling mobile deposit limit. Not sure how to make a deposit a check on our mobile app? Learn how » Don’t have our mobile app yet? Download it now for iPhone or Android.
- Update Wednesday, April 1
- We’ve added a new Special Loan Assistance Program for 90-day mortgage loan payment deferrals. Learn more and submit your request »
- Update Tuesday, March 31
- Have you experienced a loss of income? Call our partners at Greenpath, where you can talk with one of their financial experts. GreenPath is a complimentary service for SESLOC members — providing access to debt management services, and free one-on-one financial counseling and financial education tools. Learn more »
- Update Friday, March 27:
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) were included in the CARES Act passed by Congress on March 27, 2020. SESLOC is not a designated SBA lender, but see our helpful information on how you can apply for this loan.
- Update Thursday, March 26:
- We made it easier to request a payment deferral/loan extension for eligible vehicle and signature loans. Get started with our secure, online form.
- Update Wednesday, March 25:
- Please see a special message from SESLOC President/CEO Geri LaChance.
- Update Sunday, March 22:
- Branches will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Paso Robles branch drive-up lane will be open this time as well. Contact Center and Live Chat hours remain 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Update Thursday, March 19:
- The Paso Robles branch will be operating with only the drive-up teller lanes, effective March 20. The lobby will be closed.
- Update Wednesday, March 18:
- To comply with recent shelter-in-place guidelines for San Luis Obispo county, the San Luis Obispo branch will no longer be open on Saturdays until further notice. The Annual Meeting on March 19 is changed from 6:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- If you need loan payment assistance or a low rate emergency loan, please call us at (805) 543-1816 or learn more. We’re here to help!
- Be aware of potential scams related to COVID-19. See the top ways criminals are preying on the vulnerability of consumers during this health crisis and get tips to prevent fraudulent activity. »
- Update Tuesday, March 17:
- Update Monday, March 16:
- Our branches, Contact Center and ATMs remain open and available for use. Please be advised wait times may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Update Friday, March 13:
- We will not be providing any food, beverages or door prizes at the upcoming Annual Meeting on March 19. We will conduct a short business meeting only, in accordance with our bylaws at 6:15 p.m.
- To protect guests and staff in our branches, we have enhanced cleaning procedures for frequently touched surfaces and are avoiding handshakes during greetings. We kindly request guests to be respectful by keeping space between others while in line for teller services. If you are feeling ill, we advise that you avoid a branch visit and use our many options available for remote banking, listed below.
- We are closely monitoring guidance from the CDC and local health departments. We periodically test our Business Continuity Plan, where we validate operational technologies and enhance our remote servicing capabilities. Should the need arise, we are prepared to keep our services open and available for you. Our staff has been educated on best practices recommended by the CDC for preventing the spread of COVID-19, the common cold and other viruses.
Our branches, Contact Center, Live Chat, ATMs and Online Banking remain open and available to serve you. Here are a few ways you can bank remotely, avoiding an in-person branch visit:
- Mobile Banking – View balances, pay bills, and more from your smartphone.
- Mobile Deposit – Use your smartphone or tablet to deposit checks.
- Bill Pay – Avoid the hassle of paper and stamps and pay electronically in Online Banking.
- Open Transfers – Move funds between your accounts at SESLOC and other financial institutions with Online Banking.
- Find an ATM – we have more fee-free ATMs than most banks. All SESLOC ATMs accept deposits.
- Phone Teller – Transfer funds, check balances and more by calling 888-4-SESLOC
- Apply for a Loan – Most consumer loan applications are available online.
Please visit our website for more information about all of our eServices.
We take great pride in being there for our members for any difficulties that they may experience in their lives, especially during times of environmental or health crises. Please call us at (805) 543-1816 if you need assistance and a Member Service Representative will review options that are available with any of our products or services.
We value your membership and the privilege of serving you, and wish you much financial and physical health.
SESLOC Federal Credit Union