DocuSign is a secure, convenient way to sign and complete your loan paperwork from the comfort of your home or on the go. After you apply for your loan online, a Loan Processor will be in contact shortly to get you started. You can also use DocuSign to manage your account — such as filing a travel notification or putting a stop payment on a check. Select the DocuSign option from our Forms page, and enter your email address. Your confirmation email will launch the DocuSign process.
- You will receive an email from DocuSign, via a SESLOC employee.
- Click the Review Document button to launch DocuSign in your web browser. Look for the closed lock symbol by the website URL in your browser — this indicates the connection is secure and that your information stays private.
- Complete the ID Check by entering your personal information. Address, City, State, and Zip Code are required fields, but Date of Birth and Last 4 of Social are optional.
- You will be asked to answer security questions to confirm your identification. These questions are generated as a means of an identity check requested by the document sender. None of this information is provided to the document sender or to anyone except you.
- Review and agree to use electronic signatures by clicking the box and selecting Continue.
- Review your pre-populated information. Follow the tabs on the left to fill in all information. Required fields will be outlined in red. Click the box to type in your information. Optional fields are outlined in gray and should be filled out if applicable.
- Click the Sign field to create and add your signature.
- If you wish to save and finish later, print the document to physically sign and return to SESLOC, or decline to sign, click the Other Actions dropdown.
- Click Finish to submit to SESLOC.
- Our team will follow up with you as soon as possible. Forms may take up to two business days for a response.